Supplier Health Food Supplement Benefits L-arginine 99% Powder
Characteristics: white crystal or white powder, bitter, melt in
L-arginine is an amino acid commonly sold in supplement form and
obtained naturally in the diet. L-arginine-rich foods include plant
and animal proteins, such as dairy.Natural arginine to L-type, the product crystallized from water
containing two crystal water molecules, the crystallization in
ethanol is anhydrous. Because the presence of guanidine, arginine
is alkaline, easy to form a salt with the acid reaction.Natural
materials abound in the protamine,it is the basic components of
proteins, so there is very extensive.
Certificate of Analysis
Medicine & Food grade
(1) Several small studies show that increasing intake of foods high
in L-arginine may help ease symptoms, increase exercise tolerance.
(2) L-arginine may benefit men with erectile dysfunction.
(3) L-arginine may improve cardiac performancein people with
congestive heart failure.
(4) L-arginine may be effective for managing inflammation of the
bladder, relieving leg cramping and weakness caused by blocked
(1) Some people also use L-arginine to boost the immune system,
improve athletic performance.
(2) As a nutritional supplement; flavoring agent. For adult
non-essential amino acids, but the body produce slower, as the
essential amino acids for infants and young children, certain
detoxification. Heated reaction with sugar available special
1. 1kg Aluminum Foil Bag.
2. Standard packed In fiber-drums with two-plastic bags inside.
Wight: Net weight 25kg/drum; gross weight 28kg/drum
Drum Size & Volume: I.D.37cm x H51cm, 0.070cubic meter/ drum
3. As customer's requested.
1. Is this product natural source or from chemical synthetic?
All the plant/herb extracts products showed on our website are 100%
natural source.The carrier used for partial polysaccharides riched
extract powder products is maltodextrin and the adding dosage is in
range of 10%~15%. This range is reasonable and totally meet the
regulation of herbal products additive range.
2. How about the extraction solvent used in process of extraction?
Normally, we use two kinds of extraction process, one is
traditional process which only use pure water as extract solvent,
the other is common using process with extraction solvent ethanol
from concentration 20%-90%. We never use the solvents harm to