Black Ginger Extract Powder Water Soluble For Healthy Supplements
Ginger, the underground stem, or rhizome, of the plant Zingiber
officinale has been used as a medicine in Asian, Indian, and Arabic
herbal traditions since ancient times. In China, for example,
ginger has been used to aid digestion and treat stomach upset,
diarrhea, and nausea for more than 2,000 years. Since ancient
times, ginger has also been used to help treat arthritis, colic,
diarrhea, and heart conditions.
In addition to these medicinal uses, ginger continues to be valued
around the world as an important cooking spice and is believed to
help the common cold, flu-like symptoms, headaches, and even
painful menstual periods.
Certificate of Analysis
Black Ginger Extract
Kaempgeria Parviflora L.
Brown to brownish black powder
1. With the function of improving blood circulation and treating
2. With the function of lipid-lowering, anti-inflammatory,
choleretic, anti-tumor and anti-oxidation;
3. With the function of treating women's dysmenorrhea and
1. Applied in food field,as the raw material of food, not only
nutritious and good for stomach.
2. Applied in pharmaveutical field, promoting blood circulation and
regulating breathing, which will help the metabolism;
3. Applied in cosmetic field, keeping skin speckleless and
Payment & Shipping Details:
|Delivery Method||Express (DHL, FedEx, EMS)||By Air||By Sea|
|Shipping Quantity||Under 100kg||Over 100kg||Over 500kg|
|Delivery Time||3-5 days||5-7 days||20-30 days|
|Characteristic||Door to Door||Airport to Airport||Sea Port to Sea Port|
1. Is this product natural source or from chemical synthetic?
All the plant/herb extracts products showed on our website are 100%
natural source.The carrier used for partial polysaccharides riched
extract powder products is maltodextrin and the adding dosage is in
range of 10%~15%. This range is reasonable and totally meet the
regulation of herbal products additive range.
2. How about the extraction solvent used in process of extraction?
Normally, we use two kinds of extraction process, one is
traditional process which only use pure water as extract solvent,
the other is common using process with extraction solvent ethanol
from concentration 20%-90%. We never use the solvents harm to