Natural Safflower Extract Powder In Stock For Health Care Product
Safflower is a type of plant that is often used by practitioners of
traditional Chinese medicine, according to Acupuncture Today.
Today, manufacturers sell safflower in a variety of forms, such as
an oil or powder. Manufacturers use the safflower plant's petals as
the basis for the powder, and can extract the fatty acids in the
plant to create the concentrated oils. For industrial
purposes,safflower is sometimes used as a dye or coloring agent
while safflower oil is used as a paint solvent.
COA of Plant extract
Brown fine powder
10 to 1
≥95% pass 80 meshes
1. Saffron extract powder used to enhance human immunity;
2. Saffron extract powder with the function of anti-tumor;
3. Saffron extract powder can reduce cholesterol and increase fat
4. Saffron extract powder effects on respiration, under the
conditions of atmospheric hypoxia enhances intracellular oxygen
5. Saffron extract powder used to keep kidney capillaries open,
increased renal blood flow and promote inflammatory damage repair.
1. Flavors in seasoning packets for pumpkin puree powder to keep
the original flavors.
2. Colors in ice cream, cakes for beautiful pink color of pumpkin
3. Also can be applied in drink mix, infant food, dairy product,
bakery, candy and others.
1. 1kg Aluminum Foil Bag.
2. Standard packed In fiber-drums with two-plastic bags inside.
Wight: Net weight 25kg/drum; gross weight 28kg/drum
Drum Size & Volume: I.D.37cm x H51cm, 0.070cubic meter/ drum
3. As customer's requested.
Payment & Shipping Details:
|Delivery Method||Express (DHL, FedEx, EMS)||By Air||By Sea|
|Shipping Quantity||Under 100kg||Over 100kg||Over 500kg|
|Delivery Time||3-5 days||5-7 days||20-30 days|
|Characteristic||Door to Door||Airport to Airport||Sea Port to Sea Port|
1. Is this product natural source or from chemical synthetic?
All the plant/herb extracts products showed on our website are 100%
natural source.The carrier used for partial polysaccharides riched
extract powder products is maltodextrin and the adding dosage is in
range of 10%~15%. This range is reasonable and totally meet the
regulation of herbal products additive range.
2. How about the extraction solvent used in process of extraction?
Normally, we use two kinds of extraction process, one is
traditional process which only use pure water as extract solvent,
the other is common using process with extraction solvent ethanol
from concentration 20%-90%. We never use the solvents harm to
3. What is your MOQ(minimum order quantity) and if we can get
samples before we place orders?
The MOQ is based on the product itself. For example, some of them
have a very high unit value, the MOQ can be 100mg-500mg.For other
products, you can place the order in the name of samples with
quantity 1-5kg.Additional, the price for sample orders will be
higher about 10%. Before placing orders, we are happy to offer
samples for our clients. Sample testing is very necessary by which
can avoid unnecessary loss.
4. How about your payment terms and time we get samples or goods?
Western union and paypal is preferred for small size samples
orders. Bank T/T is for common orders. L/C at sight is also
available for the non-risk countries.
The lead time will be 1-3days and then we will deliver our goods to
our forwarder.Once we get the airway bill no., we will inform you.
Generally, the delivery time by express is 3-7days by express,
5-7days by air.